1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- When will my Custom Domain website be ready?
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
How to replace a photo...
- Login into your account from the Home Page
- Go to the "Listing Manager", by clicking the "Listing Manager" tab located at the top right of the page navigational menu, or by clicking on the "Listing Manger" icon within the control panel displayed after logging into the site.
- Choose the listing to be edited from the Listing Manager. Within the listing panel, in the upper right corner, is a pencil icon - the slightly slanted. When you mouse over the pencil icon, the label states "Edit Listing". Click on the pencil icon or "Edit Listing".
- The Listing Information will be displayed. Click "Continue" to navigate past this information.
- The Tour Configuration page is displayed. From here you can "Replace" a photo.
- Within the photo container, towards the middle of the photo bar, is the "Replace Photo" button.
- Click "Replace Photo", the photo uploader will display.
- Browse to the appropriate image you wish to use. Select the replacement image and click the "Open" button.
- Now click the "Upload" button.
- Acknowledge the warning message by clicking "OK".
(Asks you if you are sure you want to "REPLACE" the image)
- Your image has been replaced. Add Title and a Caption, if so desired...
620/44%Last update: 2011-10-31 21:07
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry