1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- When will my Custom Domain website be ready?
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- This FAQ presumes the following:
- you have already logged into ProRealtour.com
- you have already started the build of a new tour (Clicked Create Tour)
- you have already installed the browser add-on (FAQ: Installing Image Uploader on Client Side)
- When the above criteria has been met, The Image Uploader will display.
- Your System Folders will be displayed on the left side of the uploader, While the image files within the selected folder will be displayed in the right side of the uploader.
- Select the desired images to be uploaded and used in the virtual tour.
- The selected images will be displayed in the bottom pane of the uploader.
- When ready to upload images. Click the "Upload" button, located on the right isde of the bottom pane. A dialog box will appear, displaying the progress of your upload.
- When upload is complete. The uploader will close. And you will be redirected to the "Tour Configuration" page. Here you can add titles and captions to your images.
To continue building a tour, refer to the next FAQ: How to add text to a photo...
Tags: use image uploader
691/49%Last update: 2011-11-02 21:09
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry