1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- When will my Custom Domain website be ready?
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
How to upload a single photo...
- This FAQ presumes the following:
- you have already logged into ProRealtour.com
- you have an existing tour
- you have clicked "Edit Tour"
- you are already on the "Tour Configuration" page
- When the above criteria has been met, the "Tour Configuration" page is displayed.
- To upload a single photo, Find the upload form, Located on the left side, two-thirds down the page, just below the "Background Music" form.
- Click the "Browse" button.
- Your "File Explorer" should pop-up and allow you to choose the appropriate photo file.
- Choose your photo to be uploaded. Click the "Open" button, located in the lower right corner of the explorer.
- The file path, to the photo will be automatically placed into the input box. Now simply click the "Upload" button, to upload your photo.
- Your photo will appear at the top of your photo list, displayed in the "Tour Configuration" page.
- Now just Drag & Drop the new photo into the appropriate position.
- Add text as necessary.
Tags: upload single photo
425/30%Last update: 2011-11-03 15:30
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry