1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- When will my Custom Domain website be ready?
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- This FAQ presumes the following:
- you are a SMS Enabled Client
- you have an existing tour
- you have already logged into ProRealtour.com
- you have the "Control Panel" page displayed
- When the above criteria has been met, the "Control Panel" page is displayed.
ALL SMS ENABLED CLIENTS will see the "SMS MANAGER" icon, on the right side of the main Control Panel.
Click on the "SMS MANAGER" icon or link, to display the SMS Control Panel.
- When SMS Control Panel is displayed, You will see a list of your existing virtual tours.
On the right side of the list, you will notice three fields relating to SMS Messaging.
- SMS Enable - a simple ON or OFF toggle switch
- Notify Me By - a simple Email or Text Msg toggle switch
- Update - when a change is made, Click the "Update" button
- For the appropriate tour, Select ON, in the SMS Enable field.
Then choose to be Notified by Email <or> Notified by Text Message.
Now Click the "Update" button, to update the tour.
- A simple message will a appear in your browser. Informing you, that your tour has been updated.
- You will then be redirected back to the main Control Panel, once the update is complete.
- When a user, sends the keyword for your tour, to the short code 30364. You will be notified by email or text, with the lead information captured from the SMS.
In short, you will know who & when someone uses your SMS keyword.
621/44%Last update: 2011-11-03 16:16
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry