Records in this category
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- When will my Custom Domain website be ready?
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
Why won't my image "replace"?
As of 12:30pm 04/05/2012
A BUG has been reported & confirmed within the Tour Configuration page, specifically the "Replace Photo" button, above each image in the tour config page.
Our team is working on re-solving this newly reported issue.
For the interim, our tech support team suggests that you "delete" the image you wish to "replace".
Then upload a single image, using uploader located below the music list, on the left side.
This put the newly uploaded image at the bottom of the list of images. From there, simply click-on and drag the image, into the proper position.
We do apologize for any inconveinence,
Once the BUG has been resolved, we will update this post.
If you have any questions,
Please do not hesitate to contact ProRealtour Tech Support
413/29%Last update: 2012-04-05 19:01
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry