1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- Will viewers have to download additional software to view the virtual tours?
- Can I make changes to my tour after it has been activated?
- How to create a new virtual tour...
- How to add text to a photo...
- How to add background music to a tour...
- How to replace a photo...
- Why does my tour shake or vibrate?
- How to delete a tour...
- How to copy the different tour URLs...
- How to copy or save the HTML Flyer generated for my tour...
- How to print or save the PDF Flyer generated for my tour...
- How to update the agent profile or brokerage information...
- How to upload a single photo...
- How to enable and disable SMS messaging for vTours...
- How to check and send vTour "Hit" statistics...
- How to delete a single photo...
- How to drag and drop a single photo...
- How to use PRTMobile.com for your vTour...
- How to Distribute a tour...
- Why won't my image "replace"?
How to create a new virtual tour...
- Log into ProRealtour
- Click "Build New Tour"
- Enter the "Property Infomation"
- Click "Continue"
- The Image Uploader will be displayed
- Upload your images
- Your images will be displayed on the "Tour Configuration" page
- If desired,
- Add Text to your Listing
- Add Titles to your Photos
- Add Captions to your Photos
- Add Music to your tour
- At any time, click "Save Your Progress", to save any changes you have made
- Click "Continue", when you are ready to "preview" your virtual tour
- Preview your v-tour
- If everything looks good - Click "Activate"
- If you still need to make additional changes, click the "Edit Property Details" button or click the "Make Changes" button to allow for further editing.
- Once "Activated" - your virtual tour is configured and your virtual tour URLs are displayed for you
- To "Distribute" your virtual tour, click on the "Listing Manager" link
- From the "Listing Manger", you will see all of your tours displayed. In the upper left corner of the individual virtual tour, is the "Distribute" button.
- Click "Distribute" - your is automatically distributed
- If there are any issues with distrbution - an error message will be displayed
Tags: new tour
- What is a virtual tour?
- What can I do with a ProRealtour virtual tour?
- How do I pay for my virtual tour?
- What happens to my tours if my subscription lapses or if I cancel my subscription?
- Will I need special software to create a ProRealtour tour?
377/26%Last update: 2011-10-31 19:41
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry