1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
Records in this category
How to use the Image Uploader (ver.7)...
- This FAQ presumes the following:
- you have already logged into ProRealtour.com
- you have already started the build of a new tour (Clicked Create Tour)
- you have already installed the browser add-on (FAQ: Installing Image Uploader on Client Side)
- When the above criteria has been met, The Image Uploader will display.
- Your System Folders will be displayed on the left side of the uploader, While the image files within the selected folder will be displayed in the right side of the uploader.
- Select the desired images to be uploaded and used in the virtual tour.
- The selected images will be displayed in the bottom pane of the uploader.
- When ready to upload images. Click the "Upload" button, located on the right isde of the bottom pane. A dialog box will appear, displaying the progress of your upload.
- When upload is complete. The uploader will close. And you will be redirected to the "Tour Configuration" page. Here you can add titles and captions to your images.
To continue building a tour, refer to the next FAQ: How to add text to a photo...
Tags: use image uploader
682/49%Last update: 2011-11-02 21:09
Author: Benn Payne
You cannot comment on this entry